Friday, August 27, 2010

Meditate on your soul


I now withdraw my attention away from the world around me.........
My eyes are open and rested.............
I focus my thoughts energy on myself ....
I the being of light.........
Thoughts of the outside world gradually fade away as I feel a burden being lifted from my mind.......
I see my physical on the screen of my mind ...
I realize that I am not my physical body, it is merely an instrument for the transport of my soul.....
I am an eternal point of life positive energy....
This point of energy is the life force of the body......
In this state of awareness I become pure energy and consciousness........
Thoughts emerging on the screen of my mind are being viewed like watching a movie on a picture screen......
I allow the negative thoughts to pass without being distracted by them .......
For I am an eternal radiant light ..
Shinning like a star in the midnight sky........
I concentrate my thoughts on this one aspect ...That I am a concentrated spark of light ....
Radiating light and love to the world.......
As my thoughts concentrate I fill with power ....
I become light .....
floating......
I find deep peace within.


It is best to meditate on a daily basis.

Meditating every day will make the mind healthy, positive and prosperous.

No comments:

Post a Comment